Features of the Vintage Shop P.E.T. carboys:
- They are made of heavy P.E.T. plastic and are BPA free
- Ideal for secondary fermentations of both wine and beer
- Also perfect for bulk aging wine
- Completely taste and odour-free; they are also stain resistant
- There are no ribs on the sides to collect yeast or sediment
- Being ribless, they are very easy to clean, inside and out
- Impermeable to oxygen
- Safe to reuse over and over, if properly sanitized before and after each use
- Takes a # 10 stopper
It is not not recommended to lift the carboy from the side when it is full. To lift it, place one hand on the bottom and the other on the neck.
Do not clean carboy with water exceeding 53ºC (127ºF).
(Similar to Better Bottle products)
There are no reviews yet.