Non-Foaming Iodine Based Sanitizer.
- Thoroughly clean surfaces with PBW or compatible cleaner.
- Mix 1 oz. IO Star for every 5 gal. of water.
- Apply on surface with cloth, mop, sponge, spray, or immersion.
- If using spray application, use a coarse mist, pump, or trigger sprayer and spray 6-8 inches from surface and follow up with a brush or sponge.
- Allow for contact time of at least 1-2 minutes.
- Drain, but do not rinse.
- May slightly stain vinyl tubing and some plastic parts over time, but will not affect the functionality.
- MSDS IO star